Diploma in Professional Jewellery Designing
The program trains every individual to wind up an Jewellery Designer by empowering them to obtain the abilities and methods behind outline. The certificate is suggested for any individual who is into the privately-owned company of gems and needs to sharpen his/her ability or a person who is occupied with joining the matter of gems, an industry that is seeing a fast development in India and also in the universal market. The course offers a platform for imaginative personalities to learn new aptitudes and methods in the very energizing and inventive field of gems making.Required eligibility to enroll the Manual Jewelry Designing training:
- Minimum education qualification is 10th and above.
- Diploma in Visual Arts.
- Diploma in Fashion Designing.
- Diploma in Drawing Mater Course.
- Fresher who are interested in Visual Arts and Jewelry Design.
Note: Golden opportunities for differently able (Technically Mute) students.
FlowThe Manual Jewelry Design training will be conducted with standard flow to avoid confusion and to avail clear knowledge about the process. The following flowchart will explain you how the “Design Flow” works
- Free hand drawing
- Elements and principles of Designing
- Basic guidelines
- Shading techniques
- Detailed rendering and Illustration of Gemstones & Metals
- Theory and Illustration of Settings & Findings Techniques of Designs
- Designs of Rings, ,Pendants, Necklaces, Earrings,, Armlets, Jhumkies, Bangles,Bracelets, Brooches etc.
- Briefing of Diamond Grading(1 week)
- Briefing of Gemology (1 week)
- Inspirations and Theme designing
- Variants of Jewellery worn in National and International Market
- Kundan work, Enameling, Thewa work, South Indian close setting Jewellery,Temple and Nakaas Jewellery
- Filigree and Gold Textured Jewellery
- Diamond and Gemstone studded Jewellery
- Details study of Metallurgy
- Jewellery History & Eras Of Jewellery
- Techniques & Fundamentals of Jewellery Manufacturing
- Goldsmithing and silversmithing (1 week)
- Techniques of Designing Men’s and Kid’s Jewelley, Casting Jewellery.
- Gold Calculation
- Guest Lectures
- Projects & Tests
- Market Trends
- Portfolio Assistance.
Outcome of Manual Jewellery Designing
- Ability to draw and deliver in time.
- Ability to draw our creativity into reality
- Clear understanding of Jewellery drawing methodology